Sunday Tour Schedule at Tall Timbers for 2017

Beadel HouseBeadel House Study

Tours begin at 2:15 on the Beadel House front porch and last about two hours. The house was built in 1896 by Edward Beadel with a wing added in 1921, by Henry and Genevieve Beadel. Weather permitting, the tour will continue with a trip to the Jones Family Tenant Farm and the Bird Watch. For information about a specific Sunday, please contact Juanita Whiddon, Archivist at 850-893-4153 ext. 236 or via email.

January 15
February 12
March 12
April 9
May 7
June 11
No tours in July
August 13
September 10
October 15
November 5
December 3