IN THIS ISSUE...
- Tall Timbers Map Collection Digitized
- New Tall Timbers Membership Opportunities
- Another Option for Feral Hog Control
- Invasive Grass Control
- Fuels and Fire
- Archaeology Presentation at Tall Timbers
- PFTC/Tall Timbers Impact on Prescribed Fire around
- You're Invited - Tall Timbers Auction & Dinner
- Fall Field Day at Dixie Plantation
- Bird Notes
- Quail Hatch - Mid-Season Report
September 2014 | Vol 7 | No 3
The infamous boll weevil brought hardship to many in the 1920s but this misfortune paved the way for the Livingston family to purchase and establish what is today known as Dixie Plantation. Dixie is an diverse 9,100-acre property located in Jefferson County, Florida and situated on the outer banks of the Aucilla River.