IN THIS ISSUE...
- Renew Your Membership
- Kate Ireland Memorial Auction & Golf Tournament
- Management Recommendations
- Bird Notes
- Youth Hunting Field Day
- 2011 Fall Field Day
- New Gopher Tortoise Research
- Collaboration of Research and Land Management
- Fuel Consumption in Southern Pine Forests
- Quail Nest Predation
Vol. 4 | No. 5 | August 2011
Youth Hunting Field Day at Tall Timbers
Saturday, September 24 ♦ 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Hunter Safety Completion
- Hunting Seminars
- Dog Demonstrations
- Sharpen Your Skills with: archery, rifle shooting, blackpowder firearms, shotgun shooting
For additional information and how to register for the Hunter Safety Course, contact LuAnn Stiles or Renee Hays: 850-413-0084 or 850-413-0085 at the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission.