IN THIS ISSUE...
- Tall Timbers Map Collection Digitized
- New Tall Timbers Membership Opportunities
- Another Option for Feral Hog Control
- Invasive Grass Control
- Fuels and Fire
- Archaeology Presentation at Tall Timbers
- PFTC/Tall Timbers Impact on Prescribed Fire around
- You're Invited - Tall Timbers Auction & Dinner
- Fall Field Day at Dixie Plantation
- Bird Notes
- Quail Hatch - Mid-Season Report
September 2014 | Vol 7 | No 3
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Less is Moore — a Re-examination of Two Woodland Period Sites of the North Florida Gulf Coast
Dr. Lou Hill will be giving an archaeology presentation, Thursday, October 9, at the E. V. Komarek Science Education Center at Tall Timbers. There will be a light social from 6:30 – 7:00 PM. The presentation begins at 7:00 PM. Dr. Hill will talk about early trading in the area and the connection to the pottery he examined in the Tall Timbers archaeology collection.