IN THIS ISSUE...
- Tall Timbers Map Collection Digitized
- New Tall Timbers Membership Opportunities
- Another Option for Feral Hog Control
- Invasive Grass Control
- Fuels and Fire
- Archaeology Presentation at Tall Timbers
- PFTC/Tall Timbers Impact on Prescribed Fire around
- You're Invited - Tall Timbers Auction & Dinner
- Fall Field Day at Dixie Plantation
- Bird Notes
- Quail Hatch - Mid-Season Report
September 2014 | Vol 7 | No 3
New Tall Timbers Membership Opportunities and Benefits
Tall Timbers has expanded its membership opportunities and added some perks. The more you invest (yes, it is an investment!), the more benefits you receive. Two new levels have been added with lower contribution levels to provide an entry for those who may want to try us out. We have also expanded our program specific giving opportunities allowing you to more easily contribute to programs you are interested in supporting.
We Need Your Support – Become a Tall Timbers Member Today!
Annual membership gifts help support the day-to-day operations of Tall Timbers and are the lifeblood of our organization. As a charitable non-profit, Tall Timbers relies on the generous financial support of our members to help sustain the important research, conservation and education programs within the organization.
Please take a moment to tour our website, to learn about our programs and to join others like you as a member of Tall Timbers. You can Join, Renew or Make a Gift of membership online using our secure website.
We’re Tall Timbers…Stewards of Wildlife and Wildlands. JOIN TODAY!