IN THIS ISSUE...
- Toll Road Plan Threatens Red Hills
- New Exhibit Opens at the Webster Art Gallery
- Seminole Nation of Oklahoma at Tall Timbers
- Land Conservationist George W. Willson Passes
- Upcoming Events
RESEARCH & LAND MANAGEMENT
- Quail Hatch
- New Director of Fire Research at Tall Timbers
- Tall Timbers Back to Mexico
- Safe Harbor Program Workshop
Summer 2019 | Vol 12 | No 3
Scenes from the Red Hills VI
A new watercolor exhibit, Scenes from the Red Hills VI, opens at the Webster Gallery, September 8 and will be up until November 22. The artist represented are members of the Tallahassee Area Watercolor Society. The Webster Gallery is located in the historic Beadel House at Tall Timbers. The public is invited to view these paintings every Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 2:00 ‒ 4:00, and Sunday afternoons: September 8, October 6, & November 3. Special tour groups can be arranged by contacting Juanita Whiddon at 850-566-3390.