IN THIS ISSUE...
- Game Bird Seminar - Save the Date
- Longleaf Planted for Eagle Scout Project
- Night Burn of the Wade Tract Conducted
- Ladies Luncheon hosted by Tall Timbers at historic Dixie Mansion
- Tall Timbers hosts the Prescribed Fire Science Consortium
RESEARCH & LAND MANAGEMENT
Spring 2018 | Vol 11 | No 2
SAVE THE DATE
2018 Tall Timbers Game Bird Seminar
Tall Timbers will host a Game Bird Seminar this fall — November 1 and 2
The purpose of the Game Bird Seminar is to consolidate and transfer management information learned from research over the past decade with formal presentations on day 1 (November 1), combined with our annual fall field day event on day 2 (November 2). Also, in in the spirit of past seminars, we will have an invited Stoddard Game Bird Lecturer — Dr. Brad Dabbert from the Quail Tech Alliance and Texas Tech University. He will share some of the great research he is conducting in Texas. The Game Bird Seminar in November will coincide with Tall Timbers’ 60th Anniversary, and mark 10 years since the last seminar in 2008. We look forward to seeing you in November!
Photo by Dale Spartas