April/May 2014 | Vol 7 | No 2
LAND MANAGERS LUNCH
Topic: Feral Hog Management
Tall Timbers will hold its next Land Managers Lunch, Friday, May 9 from 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in the Komarek Science Education Center (the Barn). Please join us and learn about Feral Hog Management. Lunch will follow at noon.
The event is free for Tall Timbers members, but space is limited. The cost is $10 for non-members. To register, please contact Lisa Baggett at 850.893.4153, x241, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register by Monday, May 5.
- Overview of hog behavior –Rod Pinkston
- Demonstrate the M.I.N.E trapping system – Rod Pinkston
- High volume hog control – Rod Pinkston
- Brainstorming session and discussion on what has worked for you and how we can work together to manage feral hogs
- EAT Lunch! Lunch sponsored by Jager Pro
These lunches are designed for the land manager, but may be beneficial to landowners, biologists, and others interested in natural resource management. We will share ideas and learn about recent land management techniques and opportunities. We hope you will attend.