IN THIS ISSUE...
- Garden & Gun Hosts Tall Timbers
- Tall Timbers featured at Hearth & Soul
- GA-FL Turkey Invitational
- Bird Boxing in South Florida
- Tree-ring Study of Historical Fires
- Concerns About Parasites in Bobwhite
- Experimental Garden Planted on Tall Timbers
- Carolina Regional Quail Project Gets New Biologist
- 2018 Continental Field Trial
- Spring Exhibit at Tall Timbers
- Fire Festival 2018
- Yes, Early Bobwhite Calls Heard
- Dr. Bud Bailey Donates Land to Tall Timbers
Winter 2018 | Vol 11 | No 1
Animals We Love To Paint — spring exhibit at Tall Timbers
If you are an animal lover and you love good watercolor paintings, you will not want to miss this exhibit. The Tallahassee Area Watercolor Society and Tall Timbers are proud to present “Animals We Love to Paint” at the Webster Gallery in the historic Beadel House.* Approximately 35 paintings have been selected from local artists for this show; it features both wild and domestic animals. The opening and “Meet the Artists” reception is scheduled for 2:15 – 4:30 on March 11.
The exhibit remains up until May 30, 2018. Gallery hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00 – 4:00 pm. Groups may schedule special tours by calling Juanita Whiddon at 850-893-4153, ext. 236 or 850-566-3390.
*The second floor gallery is not yet handicapped accessible.
Here is a sample of the paintings in the exhibit: