IN THIS ISSUE...
- Garden & Gun Hosts Tall Timbers
- Tall Timbers featured at Hearth & Soul
- GA-FL Turkey Invitational
- Bird Boxing in South Florida
- Tree-ring Study of Historical Fires
- Concerns About Parasites in Bobwhite
- Experimental Garden Planted on Tall Timbers
- Carolina Regional Quail Project Gets New Biologist
- 2018 Continental Field Trial
- Fire Festival 2018
- Yes, Early Bobwhite Calls Heard
- Dr. Bud Bailey Donates Land to Tall Timbers
Winter 2018 | Vol 11 | No 1
Tall Timbers at Garden & Gun and SEWE
Tall Timbers would like to thank the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition (SEWE) as well as Garden & Gun Magazine for including Tall Timbers in the 36th annual celebration of wildlife & sporting art in Charleston, South Carolina. The Cocktails & Conservation event, Saturday, February 17, hosted by Garden & Gun, featured our very own Dr. Bill Palmer and Garden & Gun contributing author Eddie Nickens. The two gentlemen shared their knowledge on quail, land management and prescribed fire with the over 200 event attendees. It was a wonderful opportunity for Tall Timbers to be in the spotlight with wildlife enthusiasts.
Click here to see a SEWE recap video that includes a comment by Bill Palmer.
Pictured L-R: David DiBenedetto (VP for Garden & Gun), Eddie Nickens and Bill Palmer