IN THIS ISSUE...
- A Chapter and Coalition Devoted to Seeing Wild Quail Back on Public Lands in Georgia
- Southwest Georgia Chapter of Quail Forever Helps Bring Back Bobwhites
- Historic Resources Happenings
- Your Support Needed for Conservation Easement Funding in Florida
RESEARCH & LAND MANAGEMENT
- Prescribed Fire Consortium Meets at Tall Timbers
- New Project Studies Effects of Longleaf’s Multi-century Life Cycle
- Birds of a Covey Often Stay Together
- Good Bobwhite Carryover
- Red Hills Land Conservation Opportunity Fund Created
- Conservation Easement Donors Honored at Red Hills Spring Dinner
- Florida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam Speaks at Red Hills Spring Dinner
Spring 2017 | Vol 10 | No 2
TAKE ADVANTAGE of your company’s matching gift program
A matching gift means your contribution will go twice as far. Many companies will double (or sometimes triple) the value of their employees’ gifts. These matching gifts provide valuable funds as we work to protect wildlife and wildlands. Some companies will continue to match your gifts even after you retire.
To see if your company will match a gift to Tall Timbers Research, Inc., contact your company’s human resources department.